Categories

Monday 13 October 2014

lovely blush ;)

                                                           MAC

Review, Photos, Swatches




I’m really crazy about this blush- fanatic to describe it, is an understatement!


Okay, I really love all makeup, but I seriously understand the importance of flushed cheeks!
 I fell in love with this blusher. For starters it is the prettiest rose I have ever seen! It’s kind of a baby, so this blush can go light or build it up - but even a little can go a long way, and it’s stunning! It’s one of those blushers that look good on anyone and can be worn heavy or light to give you a rose flush. It Looks like a natural blush after being out of the sun as some of my deeper coloured blushers but don't be afraid of this blush if you are medium toned or lighter overall - fair to good may need to reapply when going from day to night. Though I `am not sure how it would hold up for someone with more oily skin (I'm mostly oily at t-zone). But I love how it is!
I am deeply sure it will work with pretty much any makeup look, so I love it! Its beautiful on the skin, and lasts really well!
I appreciate this blush for it`s pretty Color -rosy-light bronze with some shimmer –really looks great!



BOWDER BLUSH- AMBERING ROSE from MAC


PRICE : 22.00$












No comments:

Post a Comment